|SAMUEL R. WILLIAMS, M.D.
LISA WILLIAMS PETIT, M.D.
PEDIATRICS AND YOUNG ADULTS
| The Offices of Dr. Williams and Petit are pleased to announce:
NEW 2015-16 FLU VACCINE AVAILABLE FOR ALL-
• Parents- your flu vaccine will now be submitted to your insurance
• No co-pays
• Quadrivalent Vaccine that offers the BEST protection
• Preservative free
• Impurities removed...no egg embryo used in manufacture
• Completely mercury free
• Safe... the only vaccine approved for 6 month old infants
Types of Flu Vaccines we offer
- Quadrivalent Preservative free FluMist - Ages 2 years to 50 years
Not recommended for patients who have medical problems such as asthma, anemia,
- Quadrivalent Preservative free- Ages 6 month to 35 months
- Quadrivalent Preservative free- Ages 3 years and older
1. Cash Fee ( no insurance): $40.00 for all of the vaccines
2. Children less than 9 years old, and receiving the flu vaccine for the first time, need to
receive two shots, or nasal sprays, one month apart.
SPECIAL FLU DAYS (Flu vaccines only- no other types of office visits).You may
schedule the flu vaccine at any time, but these special Flu Days are for your convenience.
October 13 Tuesday 3:30 to 8:00 pm
October 29 Thursday 3:00 to 8:00 pm
November 3 Thursday 3:00 to 8:00 pm
Call for an appointment 410-788-2350